FCE Speaking (First Certificate in English) část 1
Chystáte se na First Cetificate in English a děsí Vás už jenom pomyšlení na FCE Speaking? Pomůžeme Vám se na FCE připravit!
FCE Speaking (First Certificate in English) část 1
Jak dlouho trvá? (asi 3 až 5 minut)
- Ukázka, jak FCE Speaking (First Certificate in English) probíhá:
Good morning/afternoon/evening. My name is ……….. and this is my colleague ….
And your names are?
Can I have your mark sheets, please? (mark sheets = list na zaznamenávání hodnocení, který dostane před části speaking). Thank you
First of all, we’d like to know something about you.
teď následují otázky na oba kandidáty:
- Where are you from?
- And you?
- What do you like about living (in Olomouc)?
- And what about you?
Následují otázky, které většinou jsou z těchto okruhů:
Likes and dislikes
- What kind of music do you listen to? (When do you listen to music?)
- Do you enjoy watching films?(Tell us about a film you’ve enjoyed recently.)
- What is your favourite part of the day? (Why?)
- Do you enjoy shopping? (What sort of things do you not enjoy buying?)
Leisure time/Free time
- Do you spend most of your free time on your own or with friends? (What do you usually do?)
- Do you prefer to be outside or inside when you have free time? (Why?)
- Are you an active person in your free time? (What sort of things do you do?)
- When did you last play a sport? (What was it?)
Work and education
- Do you think you will use English a lot in the future? (In what ways?)
- What other languages would you like to learn? (Why?)
- Do you enjoy buying presents for people?(Is it ever difficult to buy for someone?)
- What was the best present you received recently? (Who gave it to you?)
- What is your favourite time of year? (Why?)
- Do you think you will always have the same friends? (Why/why not?)
FCE Speaking (First Certificate in English) ukázkové video č.2
Science and techonology
- How much do you use the Internet? (What do you use it for?)
- Do you enjoy playing computer games? (Why/Why not?)
Travel and holiday
- What is your favourite place for a holiday? (Why?)
- What do you enjoy doing on holiday?
- Which country would you most like to visit? (Why?)
- Do you prefer going on holiday in a small group or a large group? (Why?)
- Is your weekday routine different from your weekday routine? (In what ways?)
- What do you look forward to at the end of the day?
- How much TV do you watch? (What kind of programs do you not enjoy?)
- Do you buy magazines or newspapers reguraly? (Why/Why not?)
FCE Speaking (First Certificate in English) ukázkové video č.3
Tipy k PET/FCE/CAE Speaking:
Neodpovídejte pouze jednou větou
- např. na otázku: Where are you from? odpovězte: I’m from Olomouc. It’s a magnificient city in Moravia famous for its craft traditions
Na ano/ne otázky neodpovídejte pouze ano/ne
- A: Do you like doing sports? B: Yes, I do, especially compúetitive sports like football or basketball because I’m very competitive and so I like to win
Snažte se nabídnout i více možností
- A: What do you young people do in their free town in your town? B: They can visit one of three cinemas, go clubbing to one of famous Olomouc club, or they can enjoy walks and picnics in large parks
Pokud otázka začne: Tell us a little about ….mluvte déle
- A: Tell us a little about your family. B: There are four of us/There’s just my father mother and me. I’m an only child (= jedináček)/I’ve got two older sisters. My mother is … and my father works as …
FCE Speaking (First Certificate in English) ukázkové video č.4
Dávejte si pozor na časy (pomůcka: jakým časem se ptám, tak takovám (většinou) odpovídám)
- A: Tell us about something, you really enjoyed doing recently. B: Last week I went shopping/jogging/swimmimg… with mx friend. It was a fantastic day. We really enjoyed ourselves.
Pozor na slovesa s předložkovou vazbou
- A:Which do you prefer: reading books or watching television. B: I prefer reading books to watching TV. I especially like romantic books and thrillers.
Velmi často se vyskytují i otázky ohledně budoucnosti
- A: What do you hope to do after leaving university? B: I’d like to travel to China and and so have a chance to put my knowledge from university into practice and probably I’m hoping to find a job there
Další FCE Speaking (First Certificate in English) tipy:
- Vyvarujte se používání pouze přítomného a minulé času
- Pokud jste otázku dobře neslyšeli nebo nerozuměli, požádejte o zopakování (např. Pardon?/Sorry, could you say that again?)
- Poslouchejte i když se budou ptát vašeho kolegy. Může se stát, že se zeptají: And what about you?
- Tvařte se sebevědomě a usmívejte se
Ukázka možných otázek + odpovědí
- A: How long have you been studying English? B:I’ve been studying English for six years.
- A: How do you think you will use English in the future? B: I think that my knowledge of English will help me to find a good job and so I may then use English at work. Also, I want to travel, and I think that I will use English abroad because people in many countries use English.
- A: Do you speak any other languages? B: I am fluent (= mluvím plynně) in German and I speak Chinese a little
FCE Speaking (First Certificate in English) ukázkové video č.5