Popis osoby - poslech v angličtině
Popis osoby – poslech v angličtině
Tento poslech na popis osob v angličtině je vhodný zejména pro začátečníky a mírně pokročilé. Poku jste už více pokročilí, přejděte na slovíčka a fráze pro popis osob zde, kde najdete další videa a poslechy.
1. Otevřete si tento odkaz (klikněte pravým tlačítkem a zvolte otevřít v nové kartě)
2. Vyberte Person 1 (Osoba 1)
3. Přečtěte si příběh a klikněte na Go
4. Klikněte na Play sound (Přehrát)
5. Pokud chcete zároveň s poslechem vidět i text, klikněte na Text on
6. Jakmile víte, správnou osobu, klikněte na daný obrázek a vyberte Choose (Zvolit)
7. Pokračujte s popisem další osoby:)
Slovní zásoba a fráze z popisu osoby 1
Who handed in Jacob’s mobile phone? Jacob left his mobile phone on the bus. Someone found his phone and gave it to the bus driver. Jacob wants to say thank you to the person. Listen to the bus driver describe the person. Do you know which person found Jacob’s phone? Click on the CHOOSE button when you know who it is.
hand in = odezdat
- When do we have to hand in our homework? = Kdy musíme odevzdat úkoly?
left = minulý čas od leave = nechat (tady ve významu zapomenout)
- I left my passport at home = Nechala jsem pas doma.
found = minulý čas od find = najít
- Who found your passport? = Kdo našel tvůj pas?
say thank you to = poděkovat (komu)
- She didn’t even say thank you = Ani nepoděkovala.
describe = popsat
- Can you describe the person? = Můžete tu osobu popsat?
Oh yes, the phone, It was a man. A man gave me the phone. He wasn’t a young man, he was an older man, about 50 I think. Let’see… he had brown hair, his hair was short, and he had dark skin, that’s right. Oh yeas, and he was wearing glasses. He was wearing black glasses. I hope you find him!
gave = minulý čas od give = dát
- Who gave you the money? = Kdo to dal ty peníze?
that’s right = tak je to správně, tak to bylo
- A:Your name is John? B:That’s right = A: Jmenuješ se John? B: Ano.
wearing = průběhový tvar od wear = nosit, mít na sobě
- Průběhový čas musí v tomto případě být, protože ten člověk měl brýle v době rozhovoru; navíc přítomný průběhový čas se velmi často používá pro popis toho, co vidíme na obrázku
- The girl in the picture is wearing glasses = Dívka na obrázku nosí brýle
- The girl wears glasses because her eyesight is not good = Ta dívka nosí brýle, protože nemá dobrý zrak.
Slovní zásoba a fráze z popisu osoby 2
Who found Katie’s dog? Jessie, Katie’s dog, ran away from home. A cyclist found Jessie near the road and took him to the police station. Katie wants to say thank you to the cyclist. Listen to the police officer desribe the person. Do you know which person found Kate’s phone? Click on the CHOOSE button when you know who it is.
ran away = minulý čas od run away = utéci
- The thief ran away from the police station = Zloděj utekl z policejní stanice
near = blízko
- daleko = far away
- The shop isn’t far away, it’s near – Obchod není daleko, je blízko.
A young white woman came to the police station with the dog. She had long hair, long, blond hair. Her hair was straight. She had big, blue eyes, along thin nose, and her mouth was very small. Please phone the police station if you know her.
hair = vlasy, pojí se s jednotným číslem!
- My hair is long = Moje vlasy jsou dlouhé
My hair are long
straight = rovné
- My hair is straight, yours is wavy = Mé vlasy jsou rovné, tvé jsou vlnité.
Slovní zásoba a fráze z popisu osoby 3
Who helped Ahmed to fix his car?
Ahmed’s car broke down on a dark, rainy night. A kind driver stopped to help Ahmed fix his car. Ahmed wants to say thank you to the driver. Listen to Ahmed desribe the person. Do you know which person helped Ahmed to fix his car? Click on the CHOOSE button when you know who it is.
broke down = minulý čas od break down = rozbít
- My computer broke down = Můj počítač se rozbil
rainy = deštivý
- It is very rainy day today = Dnes je deštivý den
kind = milý, hodný
- He is very kind = Je velmi hodný
fix = opravit
- My computer broke down. Can you fix it? = Můj počítač se pokazil. Umíš ho opravit?
My car broke down and it was raining very hard… but I was lucky. A man stopped to help. I would like to say thank you to him. Can you help me find him? He was a young black man, about 20 years old. He had short dark hair – his hair was curly too. And he has a beard, and a moustache too. I hope we can find him! I was so happy that he helped me!
be lucky = mít štěstí
- často se plete s happy = šťastný
- I was not very lucky yesterday = Včera jsem měla smůlu
beard = vousy
moustache = knír
Slovní zásoba a fráze z popisu osoby 4
Who took Neeta’s cat to the vet? Neata has a cat, Bella. Last night it escaped and broke its leg. Some body found the cat and brought it to the vet“s. Neeta wants to say thank you to the driver. Listen to the vet desribe the person. Do you know which person helped save Neeta’s cat? Click on the CHOOSE button when you know who it is.
escape = utéci
- The lion scaped from his cage = Lev utekl z klece
broke one’s leg = zlomit se nohu (minulý čas od break one’s leg)
- místo one’s se dává přivlasňovací zájmeno – my, your, hsi, her, its..
- I broke my leg last summer – Minulé léto jsem si zlomila nohu
Bella is a very lucky cat – he eg was very bad but she’s going to be fine. We want to say thank you to the woman who found Bella. The woman was about 40 years old. She had short red hair, quite curly hair. She had blue eyes, and …oh..dear.. quite a big nose. She had freckles on her nose too! Bella is a very lucky cat!
curly = kudrnatý
- Her hair is not curly, it’s wavy = Její vlasy nejsou kudrnaté, jsou vlnité.
freckle = piha
- I have a lot of freckles on my face = Na obličeji mám hodně pih
Slovní zásoba a fráze z popisu osoby 5
Who returned Cameron’s school books? Cameron was doing his homework in the library. When he went home he forgot to take school books. A kind person found the books and took them to his school. Cameron wants to say thank you to the person. Listen to the teacher desribe the person. Do you know which person found Cameron’s books? Click on the CHOOSE button when you know who it is.
return = vrátit se
- I forgot to return books to the library = Zapomněla jsem vrátit knihy do knihovny
forgot = minulý čas od forget = zapomenout
- I forgot how to go there = Zapoměla jsem, jak se tam jde
A woman brought Cameron’s books to the school. She had sort, grey hair. Yes, he hair was grey. And she had geen eyes. Oh, and she was wearing glassesss. I think she was about 60 years old.I’m very happy she brough the books for Cameron – now he can do his homework.
brought = minulý čas od bring = přinést
- Did you bring your passport? = Vzala si i svůj pas?
Slovní zásoba a fráze z popisu osoby 6
Who found Megan’s bike? Megan’s bike was outside her school. Somebody stole it when she was in class. A passer-by saw the thief and toot the bike back to Megan’s school.
Megan wants to say thank you to the passer-by. Listen to the teacher desribe the person. Do you know which person found Megans bike? Click on the CHOOSE button when you know who it is.
passer-by = kolemjdoucí
Poor Megan! She lost her bike! A man brought it to the school. What was he like? Well, he had dark hair, I think, yes, that’s right, it was brown. He wasn’t wearing glassess or anything… what else? He had green eyes, yes, green, and quite big ears… his hair was short. Yes. Oh yes, he wan’t old, or young, about 35? Poor Megan! She lost her bike!
lost = minlý čas od lose = ztratit
- I lost my passport, but fortunately somebody found it = Ztratila jsem svůj pas, ale naštěstí ho někdo našel.